Castlee.app respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied or shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to us.
What to Include in a DMCA Takedown Notice
Your DMCA notice should contain the following:
- Your name, address, and electronic or physical signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed
- Clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief the use is not authorized by the copyright owner
- Your statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- A statement that you may be liable for damages if you make any material misrepresentations
Submitting a DMCA Notice
You may email your DMCA takedown notice to [email protected].
We will respond expeditiously to remove any infringing content once a complete and accurate DMCA notice is received. Please allow up to 7 days for a response.
If you have additional questions about submitting a DMCA notice, please contact us at [email protected].